With over 60 attractions, Carowinds has something for everyone, including new Copperhead Strike, the Carolinas’ first double-launch coaster
What You’ll Get
- When can I visit?: anytime during regular park hours, through Sunday, August 18; see the calendar for daily hours
- What’s included: park admission for one person, and parking in the regular parking lot for one vehicle
- Valid for ages 3 and up
- Prohibited items: sharp objects (including pocket knives and metal chains), firearms, or other items that could be considered a weapon, drones, outside food and beverages (exceptions can be made for guests with special dietary needs)
- Parking information: parking included
- Lockers available? yes, prices start at $17
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date listed, August 18, 2019; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Limit 10 per person. Valid for ages 3 and up. Must be 48” or taller. Height or physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Excludes separately ticketed and special events or park buyouts. Admission is subject to park’s occupancy limits. Some attractions require an extra fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Carowinds is the perfect spot for family fun. Located right where the Carolinas come together, right off I-77, the premier entertainment destination of the Carolinas touts world-class thrill rides, live music and entertainment, a waterpark boasting a 27,000 square-foot wave pool, delicious dining options that feature authentic Carolina cuisine, immersive seasonal events, and so much more.
Little ones will delight in the crazy antics of Snoopy and the PEANUTS™ gang at Camp Snoopy. Meanwhile, thrill-seekers can get their fix with one of the wildest collections of roller coasters on earth, including the Fury 325 giga coaster and the all-new Copperhead Strike, the Carolinas’ first double launch coaster. At 400 acres of amazing, Carowinds offers a full day of play for all ages.